CORE AUDIO DAIDO Reference Music Server
AGC12 Precision oven-controlled masterclock generator featuring high stability and ultra-low phase noise, also used in GPS technology
- CAP1 Analogue Power Supply: Made from carefully selected special components. A fully analogue power supply for each component. It is fully balanced with low output noise.
- Storage is a vibration controlled 'audio grade' SSD with OCXO masterclock (AGC12) -USB output is also connected to an AGC12 clock
- Components with timed automated start-up.-Totally noiseless, passive cooling
- Silver internal wiring with specially designed routing and shielding
- Software and settings: Altered BIOS and operating system settings to switch off or delete functions and applications that are not necessary for music playback. Processor and memory are synchronised in the operating system.
- The Core Audio DAIDO Reference digital transport and server merges the convenience of our times with all the virtues of analogue technology while being future-proof at the same time. The DENPO DAC was developed to match all the parameters of the transport and reproduces all details and nuances with unparalleled musicality.
- Dynamic range and frequency extension is several times better now than in earlier standards (Redbook CD ) and to make these audible improving the source is not sufficient. The whole audio chain needs to meet the new requirement of these parameters.
- The uniform philosophy and standards guarantee that Core Audio products bring perfect spatial cues, realism and uncompromised listening experience for the discerning audience. More and better details may require us to re-learn how we listen to music due to the increased amount of information.