EFFECTIVE DATE: May 21, 2018
USE OF DATA Highend-AudioPC uses the collected data for various purposes: To provide and maintain our Service, to notify you about changes to our Service, to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so, to provide customer support, to gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service, to monitor the usage of our Service, to detect, prevent and address technical issues, to provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
USE OF PERFORMANCE DATA Highend-AudioPC will use performance data, including performance statistics, bug fixes and other similar data (“performance data”) uploaded to our website or acquired through our products. Highend-AudioPC may use such performance data in any way, including, but not limited to, using, editing, altering, reproducing, publishing and/or distributing the performance data for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, provided that such performance data is stripped of all personally identifiable information.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA When you use our products or website, you may be asked for personally identifiable information such as your name, address, date of birth, email address & telephone number. By giving us such information, you will need to consent to our using it in the manner described in this policy. You may withdraw your consent at any time by emailing us at email@example.com. Cookie information, pages you have requested and your IP address may also be recorded by us and/or third-parties from your browser as set out in this policy.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION We use personal information to allow us to process your service requests, provide access to privileged areas of the website, send out newsletters, personalize your visit to our website, personalize your use of our products, and enable us to improve the products and services we offer. We may occasionally carry out market research and send you details of services and offers that we think may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive such information, please unsubscribe by using the according links in the footer of our homepage and/or our webshop.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA UNDER GENERAL PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
DISCLOSURE FOR LAW ENFORCEMENT Under certain circumstances, Highend-AudioPC may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
LEGAL REQUIREMENTS Highend-AudioPC may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Highend-AudioPC
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS UNDER GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR) If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Highend-AudioPC aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data. If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Highend-AudioPC relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
SECURITY All security on our website is treated seriously. Where applicable, we undertake security steps, including use of SSL & TLS technology, on our front and back-end systems that store customer account information and to protect data transmissions. However, this is not a guarantee that such data transmissions cannot be accessed, altered or deleted due to firewall or other security software failures. If you have any further concerns about security, please email our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- by email: email@example.com
- by visiting this contact form: https://www.highend-audiopc.com/contact