JCAT USB Card FEMTO
JCAT USB Card, PCIe to USB Audio card for desktop PCs, is the ultimate solution for computer audiophiles who want to achieve the best sound quality from their USB DACs and USB-to-S/PDIF converters.
The card created together with Adnaco Technology, the company with expertise in design of low noise high dynamic range (120dB+) data acquisition systems for sonar and radar applications, was made specifically for low noise high performance audio applications like hi-end audio playback.
- audiophile USB Audio output for USB DACs & USB-to-S/PDIF converters
- ultra low noise design for high definition audio playback
- ultra low noise linear regulators and high quality filters designed to eliminate noise interferences from PC
- Femto Clock Technology (Crystek CCHD-957) lowers jitter below measurable levels
- uDP720201 NEC controller
- high durability gold plated USB 3.0 connectors from Amphenol
- two USB 3.0 connectors supporting Low Speed (1.5 Mbps), Full-Speed (12 Mbps), Hi-Speed (480 Mbps) and Super-Speed (5 Gbps) data rates
- 5V PSU can be supplied from computer PSU via LP4 connector or from an external PSU via 2.1/5mm center positive DC jack connector (the 100W linear power supply recommended for best SQ)
- both full-size and low-profile PCI-e brackets included